If you've ever used us before, you'll know that Sanjeevanigreen.com offers online travel-related services through our own websites and mobile apps, as well as through other online platforms such as partners' websites and social media. Why point that out, you ask? Well, here's the thing. All the information that follows applies to not one, not two, but all of these platforms. Several platforms, one privacy statement.
This one privacy statement applies to any kind of information we collect through these platforms or other means connected to these platforms (such as contacting our customer service team via email). It makes for a lot less tedious reading. If you are one of our business partners, make sure to also check out our Privacy Statement for Business Partners to understand how personal data is further processed as part of the business relationship.
We might amend the Privacy Statement from time to time. If you care about your privacy, visit this page regularly and you'll know exactly where you stand. If we make changes to the Privacy Statement which will have an impact on you (for example, if we intend to process your personal data for other purposes than communicated in the past in this Privacy Statement), we will notify you of these changes before the new activities begin.
Sad but necessary bit: If you disagree with this Privacy Statement, you should discontinue using our services. If you agree with our Privacy Statement, then you're all set to book your next Trip through us. Let the good times roll!
What kind of personal data does Sanjeevanigreen.com collect?
We can't help you book the perfect Trip without information, so when you use our services there are certain pieces of information we ask for. This is pretty basic stuff ' your name, preferred contact details, the names of anybody travelling with you and your payment information. You may decide for yourself to submit special requests for your upcoming Trip (for example, certain preferences ). In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer, phone, tablet or other device you are using to access our services. This includes the IP address, the browser you use, and your language settings. There are also situations in which we receive information about you from others or automatically collect other information. This is the basic overview of the information we collect, but if you'd like to know more, we go into a lot more detail below.
Why does Sanjeevanigreen.com collect and use your personal data?
The main reason we ask you for personal details is a pretty good one ' it's to help administer your online Trip Reservations and ensure you get the best service possible. We also use your personal data to contact you and to inform you of the latest deals and special offers and other products or services which we believe may be of interest to you.
How does Sanjeevanigreen.com share your data with third parties?
There are different parties integrated into the Sanjeevanigreen.com services in various ways and for various reasons. The primary purpose is to share your data relevant for your Trip with the Trip Provider to complete your Trip Reservation. There are also other parties which can receive some of your data, which are parties we involve to provide you with the Sanjeevanigreen.com services. This includes for ex ample - financial institutions, advertisers, subsidiaries of the Sanjeevanigreen.com corporate family and other affiliates of the Booking Holdings Inc. corporate family or in some cases, if we are required by applicable law, governmental or other authorities. We do not sell or rent your personal data. Below we'll go into more detail about how information you share with us is used and exchanged with these parties.
How does Sanjeevanigreen.com make use of mobile devices?
We offer free apps through which we also collect and process personal data. This works in much the same way as our website, but they also allow you to use our location services.
How does Sanjeevanigreen.com make use of social media
The use of social media services may be integrated with the Sanjeevanigreen.com services in various ways, which will involve us collecting some of your personal data or the social media provider receiving some of your information. If you'd like to learn more about how this
We use the information collected about you for various purposes. Your personal data may be used in the following ways:
A. Trip Reservations: First and foremost, we use your personal data to complete and administer your online Trip Reservation, which is pretty central to what we do as a company! This includes sending you communications in relation to your Trip Reservation such as confirmations, modifications and reminders.
B. Customer service: We provide international customer service from our local offices in more than 20 languages, and we're there to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sharing your relevant details, such as reservation information or information about your user account with our global customer service staff allows us to respond when you need us ' including helping you to find appropriate Trip Provider and responding to any questions you might have about your Trip Reservation (or any other queries, for that matter).
C. Account facilities: Sanjeevanigreen.com users can create a user account on our websites or apps. We use the information you give us to administer this account, allowing you to do a number of useful things. You can manage your Trip Reservations, take advantage of special offers, make future Trip Reservations easily and manage your personal settings. Managing personal settings can allow you to keep and share lists, share photos, see previously searched Trip Services easily and to check other travel-related information you have provided. It can also allow you to see any reviews you have submitted. If you want, you can share certain information in your user account by creating a public profile that's associated with either your own first name or a screen name of your choice. Sanjeevanigreen.com for Business account holders can save contact details in their account facility, manage their business reservations and link other account holders to the Sanjeevanigreen.com for Business account.
D. Online groups: We may enable users with an account to join and interact with each other through online groups or forums.
E. Marketing activities: We use your information for marketing activities. These activities include:
1. Using your contact information to send you regular news of travel-related products and services. You can unsubscribe from email marketing communications quickly, easily and at any time ' just click on the "Unsubscribe" link included in each newsletter or other communication.
2. Based on your information, individualised offers may be shown to you on the Sanjeevanigreen.com website, in mobile apps or on third-party websites/apps (including social media sites) and the content of the site displayed to you may be personalized. These may be offers that you can book directly on the Sanjeevanigreen.com site, or on co-branded sites, or other third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
3. When you participate in other promotional activities (such as sweepstakes, referral programs or competitions), relevant information will be used to administer these promotions.
F. Communicating with you: There may be other times when we get in touch, including by email, by post, by phone or by texting you ' which method we choose depends on the contact information you've previously shared with us. And we process the communications you send to us. There could be a number of reasons for this, including:
1. Responding to and handling any requests you or your booked Trip Provider have made. Sanjeevanigreen.com also offers guests and Trip Providers various means to exchange information, requests, and comments about Trip Providers and existing Trip Reservations via Sanjeevanigreen.com. For more information, scroll down a bit and read the section titled 'How does Sanjeevanigreen.com process communications that you and your booked Trip Provider may send through Sanjeevanigreen.com?'.
2. If you have not finalized a Trip Reservation online, we can contact you with a reminder to continue with your reservation. We believe that this additional service benefits you as it allows you to carry on with a Trip Reservation without having to search for Trip Provider or fill in your reservation details again.
3. When you use our services, we can send you a questionnaire or invite you to provide a review about your experience with Sanjeevanigreen.com or the Trip Provider.
4. We also send you other material related to your Trip Reservations, such as how to contact Sanjeevanigreen.com if you need assistance while you are away, and information that we feel might be useful to you in planning or getting the best out of your Trip. We may also send you material related to upcoming Trip Reservations or a summary of previous Trip Reservations you made through Sanjeevanigreen.com.
5. Even if you do not have an upcoming Trip Reservation, we may need to send you other administrative messages, which may include security alerts.
G. Market research: We sometimes ask our customers to take part in market research. Please see the information provided when you are invited to participate to understand what personal data is collected and how your personal data is used further.
H. Improving our services: We also use personal data for analytical purposes. This is part of our drive to improve our services and enhance the user experience, but can also be used for testing purposes, troubleshooting and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services. The main goal here is to optimize and customize our online platform to your needs, making our site easier and more enjoyable to use. We strive to only use pseudonymized data for these analytical purposes.
I. Guest reviews and other destination-related information: During and after your Trip you book through us, you may be invited to submit a review. We can also enable guests travelling with you or on whose behalf you have booked to provide a review. This invite asks for information about the Trip Provider or the destination. Account holders can choose to display a review with a screen name instead of the real name (which can be chosen in the user account facility). In addition to this, account holders can choose to display a review anonymously. Adding an avatar is also possible. By completing a guest review, you are agreeing that it can be displayed (as described in detail in our Terms and Conditions) on, for example, the relevant Trip Provider information page on our websites, on our mobile apps, on our social media accounts and social media apps, or on the online platform of the relevant Trip Provider or business partner's website. This is to inform other travellers about the quality of the Trip Service you used, the destination you have chosen or other experiences you choose to share.
J. Call monitoring: When you make calls to our customer service team, Sanjeevanigreen.com uses an automated telephone number detection system to relate your telephone number to your existing reservations ' this can help save time for both you and our customer support staff. Our customer service staff may still ask for authentication, which ensures that your reservation details are kept confidential. During calls with our customer service team, live listening may be done or calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes which includes the usage of the recordings for the handling of claims and fraud detection purposes. Not all calls are recorded and recordings are kept for a limited amount of time and automatically deleted thereafter, unless Sanjeevanigreen.com has a legitimate interest to keep such recording for a longer period, including for fraud investigation and legal purposes.
K. Promotion of a safe and trustworthy service: In order to create a trustworthy environment for you, your fellow travellers, Sanjeevanigreen.com's business partners and our Trip Providers, we may use personal data for the detection and prevention of fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities. Similarly, we may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including the authentication of users and reservations. For such purposes, we may have to stop certain reservations or put on hold reservations until we have finished our assessment.
Providing your personal data to Sanjeevanigreen.com is voluntary. However, depending on the type of service you may want to use, we may only be able to provide you with this service if certain personal data is collected. For instance, we cannot process your Trip Reservation if we do not collect your name and contact details.
If we use automated means to process personal data which produces legal effects or significantly affects you, we will implement suitable measures to safeguard you rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
To process your personal data as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
In view of purpose A and B, Sanjeevanigreen.com relies on the legal basis that the processing of the personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract, specifically to finalize and administer your Trip Reservation. If the required personal data is not provided, Sanjeevanigreen.com cannot finalize the Trip Reservation, nor can we provide customer service. In view of purposes C to K, Sanjeevanigreen.com relies on its legitimate commercial business interest to provide its services, to prevent fraud and to improve its services. When using personal data to serve Sanjeevanigreen.com's or a third party's legitimate interest, Sanjeevanigreen.com will always balance your rights and interests in the protection of your personal data against Sanjeevanigreen.com's rights and interests or those of the third party. For purposes L, Sanjeevanigreen.com relies also where applicable on compliance with legal obligations (such as lawful law enforcement requests). Where needed under applicable law, Sanjeevanigreen.com will obtain your consent prior to processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to object to the processing set out under C to K and no opt-out mechanism is available to you directly (for example, in your account settings), to the extent applicable, please contact email@example.com.
How does Sanjeevanigreen.com share your data with third parties?
In certain circumstances, we'll share your personal data with third parties.
1. The Trip Provider you booked: This one's pretty crucial for what we do! In order to complete your Trip Reservation, we transfer relevant reservation details to the Trip Provider you have booked. Depending on the Trip Reservation and the Trip Provider, this can include your name, contact details, payment details, the names of the guests travelling with you and any preferences or other information you specified when you made your Trip Reservation. If you have a query about your Trip, we may contact the Trip Provider and ask them to handle your request. Unless payment is made during the book process via the Sanjeevanigreen.com website, we will forward your credit card details to the booked Trip Provider for further handling (assuming you've provided us with those details during your booking process). In cases of reservation-related disputes, we may provide the Trip Provider with information about the reservation process as needed to handle the dispute. This may include a copy of your reservation confirmation as proof that a Trip Reservation was actually made.
2. Your local Sanjeevanigreen.com office: In order to support the use of the Sanjeevanigreen.com services, your details may be shared with subsidiaries of the Sanjeevanigreen.com corporate family which act as service providers for Sanjeevanigreen.com, including in relation to customer support services. To find out everything you need to know about the Sanjeevanigreen.com corporate family, visit
How does Sanjeevanigreen.com make use of mobile devices?
We offer free apps for a variety of mobile devices, as well as versions of our regular website that have been optimised for mobile and tablet browsing. These apps and mobile websites process the personal details you give us in much the same way as our website does ' and they also allow you to use location services to find Trip Services nearby - if you want us to. With your consent, we may send you push notifications with information about your Trip Reservation. You may grant us access to your location data or contact details in order to provide services requested by you. When you upload a picture from your mobile device, your picture may also be tagged with your location information. Please read the instructions of your mobile device to understand how to change the settings and enable the sharing of such data or the receipt of push notifications.
In order to optimize the content of the Sanjeevanigreen.com newsletter, Sanjeevanigreen.com combines the searches and reservations made from different computers and devices. You can unsubscribe from the Sanjeevanigreen.com newsletter at any time.
Personalised advertisements shown to you on other websites or in apps, can be offered based on your activities on linked computers and devices. By amending your cookie settings on your device (see in our Cookie Statement under 'What are your choices'), you can change your cross-device tracking settings for advertisement purposes. You should know that logging out of your user account will not actually mean that you no longer receive personalised advertisements.
How does Sanjeevanigreen.com make use of social media?
Here at Sanjeevanigreen.com, we use social media in different ways. We use it partly to facilitate the use of online reservation services, but also to promote our Trip Providers' travel-related products and services and to advertise, improve and facilitate our own services. You are free not to use the social media features.
1. Log in with your social media account. We offer you the opportunity to sign in to a Sanjeevanigreen.com user account with your social media account, which saves you from having to remember different user names and passwords for different online services. After you've signed in once, you'll always be able to use your social media account to sign in to your Sanjeevanigreen.com account. You can decouple these accounts from each other at any time too.
2. Integration of social media plugins. We have also integrated social media plugins into the Sanjeevanigreen.com website and apps. This means that when you click on one of the buttons (such as Facebook's 'Like' button) certain information is shared with these social media providers. If you are logged in to your social media account at the same time, your social media provider may relate this information to your social media account and possibly present your actions on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
3. Other social media services and features. We may integrate other social media services (like social media messaging) to interact with Sanjeevanigreen.com or with your contacts about our services. We may maintain social media accounts and offer apps on several social media sites. Whenever you connect with Sanjeevanigreen.com through social media, your social media service provider may allow you to share information with Sanjeevanigreen.com. If you choose to share, you will generally be told by your social media provider which information will be shared. For example, when you log into a Sanjeevanigreen.com user account with your social media account, certain information (as authorized by you to your social media provider) may be shared with Sanjeevanigreen.com. This might include your email address, age or profile pictures saved in your user account.
When you register with a Sanjeevanigreen.com social media app or connect to a social media messaging service without having a Sanjeevanigreen.com user account, the information you choose to share with us may include the basic information available in your social media profile (including your email address, status updates and a list of your contacts). We'll use this information to help provide you with the service you requested ' for example, to forward a message you want to send to your contacts or to create a personalised user experience in the app itself or on our websites. It means that if you want us to we can tailor our services to suit your needs, connecting you and your friends with the best travel destinations and analysing and enhancing our travel-related services. Your social media provider will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your data whenever you connect with Sanjeevanigreen.com through them, for instance by combining personal data they collect when you use Sanjeevanigreen.com through them with information they collect when you use other online platforms linked with your social media provider.
What security and retention procedures does Sanjeevanigreen.com put in place to safeguard your personal data?
We observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to, and the misuse of, personal data.
We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
We will retain your personal data for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use our services, to provide our services to you (including maintaining the online user account (if created)), to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us via the contact details provided below.
How does Sanjeevanigreen.com treat personal data of children?
The services offered by Sanjeevanigreen.com are not directed at children under 16 years old. For children younger than 16 years old, the use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. In limited cases as part of a reservation, purchase of other travel-related services, or in exceptional other circumstances (such as features addressed to families), Sanjeevanigreen.com may collect and use information of children only as provided by the parent or guardian or with their consent. If we become aware that we process information of a child under 16 years old without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we reserve the right to delete it.
How can you control the personal data you have given to Sanjeevanigreen.com?
We want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
1. you can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
2. you can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you but, as explained below, you may be able to make such changes yourself;
3. in certain situations, you can ask us to erase, or block or restrict the processing of, the personal data we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data; and
4. in certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party.
Where we are using your personal data on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law. Moreover, where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal data subject to applicable law.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of to your personal data by contacting us.
If you have an online user account, you can access a significant amount of your personal data through our website/apps. Our website/apps generally present you with the option to add, update or remove information we have about you.
If any personal data we have about you is not accessible through our website/apps, you can send us your request at no cost.For any of your requests in regards to this Privacy Statement and to exercise any of your rights or if you have a complaint, please contact us by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact your local data protection authority.
If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest and no opt-out mechanism is available to you directly, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data via Sanjeevanigreen.com and how to contact us?
Sanjeevanigreen.com B.V. controls the processing of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. Sanjeevanigreen.com B.V. is a private limited liability company, incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands and has its offices at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or about our processing of your personal data, please contact our data protection officer via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you. For questions about your reservation, please contact our customer service team via CS contact page. Requests from law enforcement should be sent using the process described at https://www.sanjeevanigreen.com/content/law-enforcement.html.
Whenever you use our online services, including our applications, cookies and other tracking technologies can be used in various ways, such as making the Sanjeevanigreen.com website work, to analyse traffic, or for advertisement purposes. These technologies are either used by us directly, or by our business partners, including third party service providers and advertisers we work with. If you want to learn more about what a cookie is, how they are used and what your choices are, please read more here.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed in the browser of your computer or on your mobile device. So-called 'first party cookies' (not as much fun as they sound) are cookies which are served by the entity operating the domain through which the cookie is served. Sanjeevanigreen.com's own cookies are therefore 'first party cookies'. In case we allow others to service cookies through the Sanjeevanigreen.com websites and apps, these cookies are so-called 'third party cookies'.
In addition, there is a difference between session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies will only exist until you close your browser. Permanent cookies have a longer lifespan and are not automatically deleted once you close your browser. We strive to serve cookies or allow the serving of cookies with a maximum lifespan of 5 years. Only in exceptional circumstances, such as for security purposes and where absolutely necessary, will a cookie have a longer lifespan than that.
Next to cookies, other tracking technologies are used which are similar to cookies. These can include web beacons (also known as pixel tags, web bugs or gifs), tracking URLs or software development kits (SDKs). A web beacon is a tiny graphic image of just one pixel that can be delivered to your computer as part of a web page request, in an app, in an advertisement or in an HTML email message. Pixels can be used to retrieve information from your device, such as your device type or operating system, IP address, and time of visit. They are also used to serve and read cookies in your browser. Tracking URLs are used to understand from which referring website the Sanjeevanigreen.com websites or apps are used. SDKs are small pieces of code included in apps, which function like cookies and web beacons.
All these technologies are together referred to in this Cookie Statement as 'cookies'.
How are cookies used?
Cookies are used for different purposes. They allow you to be recognised as the same user across the pages of a website, between websites or when you use an app. The types of information that we collect through cookies include IP address; device ID; viewed pages; browser type; browsing information; operating system; internet service provider; timestamp; whether you have responded to an advertisement; the referring URL; and features used or activities engaged in within the website/apps.
Technical cookies: We try to give our visitors an advanced, user-friendly website and apps that adapt automatically to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, we use technical cookies to show you our website, to make them function correctly, to create your user account, to sign you in and to manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use Sanjeevanigreen.com. This means we can find out what works and what doesn't, optimize and improve our websites or apps, understand the effectiveness of advertisements and communications, and ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather can include which web pages you have viewed, which referring/exit pages you have entered and left from, which platform type you have used, which emails you have opened and acted upon, and date and time stamp information.
It also means we can use details about how you've interacted with the site, such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you enter into various fields. We make use of analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website or apps after they have been shown an online advertisement. This may include advertisements on third-party websites. Analytics cookies may also be used to enable our business partners to learn if their customers make use of accommodation offers integrated into their websites.
Commercial cookies: We use third-party cookies as well as our own to display personalized advertisements on our websites and on other websites. This is called 'retargeting,' and it is based on browsing activities, such as the destinations you have been searching for, the accommodation you have viewed and the prices you have been shown.